dutchpilotgirl😍❤Innsbruck it is! ❤😍So if you had the choice, what airplane would you like to fly and why? ✈️ Would you rather fly something super huge or enjoy the luxury life of a corporate pilot? 😇😘 #airplane #female #pilot #pilotlife #flightdeck #flight #happy #me #girl #aviation #instadaily #instagram #instalike #instamood #instagood #instaaviation #instaplane #business #work #tbt #igers #cockpit #travel #love #nature #innsbruck #mountains #challenger #inspire #plane @mickeybastiaens
- 89thstarphotographyembraer195 because it is compact or the 737 because i just learned how to start it :D
- burkhardb61I would like to fly the DHC6 Twin Otter amphibious. Because you can land with it simply everywhere. And you always have short trips and no boring long haul.
- photoleojCorporate, for sure! I like small and agile.
- annasophieluiseThis is so cool!
- marc_ulmInnsbruck 👌🛩️
- leddiusVette foto 📷.. Tick ✅ 👌
- _ali_njr_I would like to fly the a380 which means I love huge planes
- thieubobVette plaat! Poster categorie!
- thenaveensoniincredible shot!!👌🏻
- nokahvandenhovenI would fly the A380 airplane
- pacbeloGulfstream 650 or A320CJ
- peetb81At the moment my own g650 and i Love it. But i change as fast as possible after i bought the Global 8000.
- jukkatiskiI've been flying a basic Cessna172, and that was nice and fun, but if i had to choose a plane , it would definitely be a HN A/F-18 for the exitement and fun, and Cessna CitationX for vacations and business trips 😎
- leeharknessBeech Staggerwing just for fun it's such a beautiful plane.. 😊
- mlhulmeProbably a Gulfstream G650. Modern, fast and nimble, and oh so cool
- jeffreymeijer80Ga ook voor PPL soon ... vliegen is awsome
- kay_create"Luxury" life a of a corporate pilot? I'll take the higher compensation, better benefits and set schedule of a commercial pilot. I'm married to one and my father-in-law is a retired corporate pilot.
- bassguy62I'd love to fly a Lear Jet. Years ago I got to sit in the cockpit while flying at 47,000ft. Amazing experience for me.
- bassguy62@kay_create Is this a "diss" ??
- kay_createA diss of...? Corporate pilots? Definitely not. Just pointing out what I imagine is a misconception held by people not tied to the profession.
Log in to like or comment.