singaporeairCruising past skyscrapers in Sydney.
#FlySQ #SingaporeAir #SQavgeek 📷 : @kz1311
- tayefuzzaman_zihanHow many a380's does Singapore airlines own? @singaporeair
- singaporeairHi @tayefuzzaman_zihan, we currently have 19 A380 aircraft in our fleet. Thank you.
- amg_syd@suparman_tan you should do more research the next time you fly, your first mistake is thinking an airline can operate out of a foreign country into another foreign country. That would be madness! Imagine some random European airline operating between Sydney and Brisbane.. does not happen, period. They have regulations. Only Australian based airlines and Garuda Indonesia can operate from Australia into Indonesia. Your second mistake is thinking that this could of been your fault from taking someone else's baggage? If you knew that it wasn't your baggage at the baggage claim, you should of notified ground staff immediately and they would assisted you immediately.. they are after all ranked top 3 airline in the world for along time now. Best of luck with your next trip.
- tayefuzzaman_zihan@singaporeair is that number soon to rise?
- singaporeairHi @tayefuzzaman_zihan, we do also have 5 A380 aircraft on order. For more information on our fleet, you may wish to visit our website at https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/flying-withus/our-story/our-fleet/. Thank you.
- nelsonlariccia:-) WELCOME NELSON1963 friends SHOWS VANGELO FRANCE PARIS RONDPOINT TEATHER NEXT CHAMPS ELYSEES BAR N RESTAURANT M RATP STOP :-)
- brisbane.aviationYou should consider bringing an A380 to Brisbane, you could possibly save quite a bit of money by taking away 2 flights and replacing it with 1 A380 flighy @singaporeair
- amg_syd@suparman_tan oh yes their fifth freedom flight Syd-JKT-SG, my apologies, the Indonesian authorities had approved this initially but retracted the approvals because of "runway maintenance" 😂Singapore airlines should of called you to notify you of the inconvenience and put you on other flight before you left. And your baggage is very unfortunate, I normally put something on the handle or sticker to make sure no one takes it
- elprincipitotravelEsta es tu oportunidad para viajar y concoer.... Te tenemos los mejores paquetes!!
- hackneycab2Looking forward to flying with you guy's in Oct(SQ292 & SQ308) in Business.Have not flown with you before so I thought I would give you ago!Cheers:):)🛫🛬🇬🇧🇸🇬😃
- graciasadios11Disappointed to find out that A380 stopped flying to Narita and Los Angeles. Japanese really enjoy A380!
- avenger73@singaporeair I am just so disappointed ! Just got off from a nightmare flight SQ 222 from Syd to Sin on A380 with 3 unservicable/out of order toilets on main deck economy. Continuous long cues because of that and people standing like cows on isles waiting their turn....not just one but 3 unusable toilets in economy class on such a big aircraft, in the middle cabin section!!! I hope i ll get a better treatment on next leg to Milan! I had to wait more than 40 min in cue to be able to pee!! Not to mention the wait on arrival because of no gate availability ( another 30 min) Thanks SQ ! - Andrea Barbieri, just a Star alliance Gold pax.
- singaporeair@avenger73 We are sorry to hear about this. Our cabin crew have noted this down in the cabin defect log for our ground engineers to follow up on as soon as possible. Our ground engineers will be taking the necessary steps to prevent future occurrences. We wish you a pleasant flight to Milan.
- anelka.salamNever took that big bird in a long time
- gngrfoxI flew @singaporeair from JFK to SIN via FRA a couple weeks ago. The crew were the hardest working group I've ever flown with, and immaculately put together. It was an amazing experience to see the a380 being de-iced (a snow storm hit NYC the day I left). Good job !
- singaporeair@gngrfox We're glad to hear that! Hope to welcome you aboard again soon.
- fu113r28Majestic Sky Whale
Log in to like or comment.