goldmynetvBREAKING NEWS: President Barack Obama’s 23-yr-old son finally unveiled
The United States first family turned more than a few heads during the 2012 Democratic National Convention (DNC), where the president, as he greets delegates and waves to crowds of supporters, is often accompanied not only by his wife and two daughters, but also his rarely seen 23-year-old son, Luther.
Obama and Luther The theonion.com reports that the shy, slightly overweight teenager, who has lived his entire life with his mother in central Illinois, seldom appears in public with the president, with whom he has reportedly shared a somewhat distant and occasionally strained relationship.
_ “When I saw that kid with President Obama, I had no clue who he was,” said Georgia delegate, Kathy Tyson, stating that the teen appeared to have difficulty sustaining eye contact with others and stood uncomfortably alongside his father when he shook hands with voters Thursday. Tyson said: “I guess he does kind of look like the president, though a bit shorter and stockier.” _
Luther was born in 1993 to Andrea Pletcher, then a 24-year-old diner cashier whom Obama, a young law professor at the time, met during a brief trip to the state capital of Springfield. While the president’s son is said to have faced numerous obstacles during his childhood, including academic troubles, repeated emotional outbursts, and his mother’s bouts with alcoholism, family friends have stated that overall he was a “good kid” who “genuinely meant well.” White House aides said the president sends money to Pletcher each month for Luther’s care.
After he became a U.S. senator and moved to Washington, Obama reportedly visited his 11-year-old son every other Saturday afternoon, playing wiffle ball with him or taking him out to a movie matinee and then dinner at the local Applebee’s. When he became president, however, Obama’s contact with the boy reduced markedly, though sources confirmed he would still send Luther a birthday card and speak with him on the phone every month.
Read full details on goldmyne.tv
- princess_nabby1He looks nothing like him 🐸🍹
- damosan01From TheOnion.com, lol, satires news site!!!!
- signatureselixr@planetakinade do you believe this crap?
- teephat@tiwaadedipe @pearce_official @duke_fvry
- skibabsYou lifted a 2012 story from "The Onion" and you didn't have the decency to quote your source. When you are too lazy to source for real news, using a 2012 issue in 2017 as a breaking news is nothing but shameful. Stick with your Nigerian celebrity gossip and unprofessional articles and stop embarrassing yourselves. Otunba Sesan doesn't deserve these continued embarrassments via this brand.
- ojuolapelagos@skibabs at least we gained a bit of knowledge from the story ' Mr Sabi
- adekemmsThis blog is a failure you people don't have something positive
- mr_eatongSo the onion is now considered real news? Lol. I didn't know. Anyway, you'd get the views you solicited for. Isn't that what media is about? Catchy headlines, views and ratings?
- godwin_julie@kikeolanipekun lol
- feranmi14This is how you people will make some people here think this story is true
- hdlimitedFake news nonesense
- ebeymbahFake blog, fake Organization,fake news. Everything fake fake.
- petmanrichyThis is fake
- petmanrichyAhaha aye le ijebu
- planetakinadeIt's unbelievable and rather hilarious @signatureselixr
- omaonthegramStupidity at its peak
- ogunsolaadedejiDisgraceful & degrading
- goldstellarstarsSo sick...Just unfollow
Log in to like or comment.