bravegirlsclubDear Lonely Soul,
Do you know that loneliness is an epidemic of our time...and that not very many people are willing to talk about it?
What if we started talking about it, dear friend? What if we all told the truth about how much we long to connect but don't know how? What if we told the truth about how we can be in a whole room of people or a whole street of people and still feel lonely? What if we told the truth about how we hardly ever see anyone at all and we feel lonely because of that? What if we all found out that so many of us are lonely...when all along, we thought for sure that everyone else was connecting and we were the only one who feels lonely?
Sometimes the very best thing we can do to combat loneliness is to find others who are also lonely. So often the best medicine comes when we help others. It also helps to be honest about how we are feeling, and to try to give our own selves the things we are most yearning for.
We connect by listening empathetically to others, by asking kind and meaningful questions to others, by speaking from our hearts, by letting each other into our hearts and our healing processes, by doing fun things together, by showing up and helping each other, by cheering for each other's joys and crying over each other's hurts and by continuing to learn about and know each other. Little things each day can help this loneliness epidemic.
Our world is starving for connection...and lack of connection leads to loneliness. We are meant to connect to each other as human beings.
Please don't feel like you are the only one, beautiful soul......if we talk about this together, we can find a solution together.
You are so very loved...you really are.
www.bravegirlsclub.com #bravegirlsclub #dailytruth #alittlebirdtoldme
- pinksnakeskinI literally just finished telling my husband how lonely I feel in my friendships and lack of friendships. I want more and feel stuck in really connecting with people. Thank you for sharing this!
- faithbelievesBeautifully said @bravegirlsclub
- michellemichael❤ feeling in words...
- embracing.truthMuch needed -- thank you ❤️
- nicmas12Hi @pinksnakeskin, there are many 😿
- nicmas12Thank you, this helps me to feel normal....😼
- ang_lovinlifeVery well said. Rejection and loneliness are very painful.
- ang_lovinlifeIt is hard to determine exterior friendships vs interior. Many people are self motivated, so they pick their friends based on what they can get. It's hard to find real and genuinely kind people. It's easier for me to just be friends with my daughters, because I know they are genuine and kind.
- howardsusYes! Such an important topic and one my (few) friends and I recognize/talk about/try to find ways to fix.
- rachel_george3I've struggled so much with loneliness after losing two children... I have to constantly remind myself that others are lonely and ready to connect. It's hard to initiate from a place of loneliness, though. Thanks for this encouragement.
- cathygomesartThese words are so true...
- summer.carr_@pinksnakeskin I have this same conversation with my husband.
- lisaselowThought I was the only one
- sharaz2@pinksnakeskin I feel just as you.thank you for your heart truth! 💜
- bravegirlsclub@pinksnakeskin don't give up...just keeping being there for others!!! You are sooo loved!!!
- bravegirlsclub@ang_lovinlife couldn't agree more!!! It's so hard huh. Hard to be vulnerable! Just keep trying!!!! Be real and authentic yourself and you will attract the same thing back!!!! You are so loved!!!! ❤❤❤
- bravegirlsclub@rachel_george3 I can't even begin to imagine. I am sure your heart is broken. Just look for others just like you! You know exactly what they need...they NEED you my dear!!!! You are soooo very loved!!! ❤❤❤
- ang_lovinlife@bravegirlsclub thank you 😊
- sharaz2@yennawae me too!💜
- sharaz2@nicmas12 we are!! 💜
Log in to like or comment.