empoweredsustenanceWE NEED TO SHARE A NEW STORY
When I radically changed my nutrition and lifestyle, I no longer had to swallow the many medications that I had been prescribed.
// And I no longer had to swallow the story that I heard in hospitals and doctors offices for so many years. The story said, “You are fundamentally disempowered to change your health. The body’s really confusing, much to complicated for you to understand, and I don’t have time to explain it anyways, so just take this pill. Forever.”
I was telling myself a new story: “My health is in my hands. I can learn how my body works so I can understand the effects of my diet and lifestyle. I am strong enough to make the difficult changes required to transform my health.”
Too many people believe the story of Western Medicine. We need to share the new story.
- livesiriouslySo much yes. Thank you 🙏❤✨
- peterson_sam_Preach. Love it!
- ssdoahYes! I kicked my Asthma meds from long time childhood. I finally realized one day after being immensely frustrated with the medical world, that my body wanted to be healthy- it wants to be able to breathe and there is away to get it sorted out with out all this shit that just makes me feel worse and also helpless! I'm not saying it's %100 but the power of changing my outlook on it, my ability to imagine what is possible was the catalyst for the necessary diet changes, emotional work and breath training that followed--- far from perfect but better and not utterly at the whim of pharmaworld
- carzar36Yes! Unfortunately doctors are taught to temporarily fix things not heal us. Nutrition is key. I've had Crohn's disease since I was 12 and I was never taught about a diet or just a blan diet that does nothing for you. Until a year ago I found out about #specificcarbohydratediet I'm healing and feeling better than I ever thought I could. It's crazy what happens when we take our health and nutrition into our own hands. Keep doing what your doing! You inspire and educate. Thanks for what you do.
- kerrikuriAmen! I love your posts! Always so profoundly educating. Which is motivating! Keep sharing!
- marlyntintinYes sister!!! Yes. I too am taking matters in my own hands. I refuse to swallow pills. The body has capable of healing itself with the right knowledge. Keep it girl!!!
- thirlbyAMEN 🙏🏼 This post comes on even stronger on the eve of this Full Moon when we need that clarification of mindset and strength. Sending you love and gratitude ❤️
- wholesomehomesteadblogThis is great! So happy you are recovering naturally!
- lice05Amen 🙏🏽 thank you for being such an inspiration!
- cozykitchencookingYes!!! Completely 💯 It's not true for a small percentage. It can be a new story for every person.
- madelynsclosetsAmazing grace
- lbeisTHIS post hits the nail on the head! Well timed!! Thanks k you for speaking the Truth!!
- janel.latoI wish I'd been able to articulate this to those that don't support my healing path choices. They'd rather see me dependent on pharmaceuticals that do not address the core issues of my illness. These are the conversations that I struggle with and I hope to someday have this kind of clarity when facing challenges (and challengers) to my empowerment.
- runningintoanewchapterLove this thank you!!
- alittlecrazylife1990Your major life changes are very inspiring. I never do anything with that modern medicine. But i find it hard to just change my eating for my health. Its a difficult road for me to just stick to it.
- ozonaorganicsPretty cool :)
- theessentialhustleYES! I couldn't agree more. I love your mission. xoxo
Log in to like or comment.