- distressedmullet#Repost @psupassociation ・・・
Great to see this new sign at a popular beach park on Puget Sound in Seattle. There's always a few paddling and swimming incidents here in the summer. ID for your board is essential. #psupa #uscg #uscgaux @boatingcampaign @paddlingmagazine @supthemag @supconnect @standuppaddle @standuppaddlemagazine @suzie_cooney @standupjournal
- debdkToo bad the permanent marker wears off quickly:/
- austinsurfbetty@debdk not if you put some gorilla tape over it
- mokuloapaddletribeWe have them on our whole rental fleet and hand them out to all of our tribe paddlers. Better safe than sorry!
- teri_carlin02We have those on our rentals too. Slap a strip of clear packing tape over the permanent marker and it won't wear off!
- suzie_cooneyLet this set the standard and try and get all paddlers to sticker it orange. @distressedmullet
- matthiteYes! @suzie_cooney & @distressedmullet. The @acapaddlesports actually has these available on their site and promotes the use of them to all instructors and paddlers
- whitstablesupThat's a cool idea, haven't seen anything like it in the UK 🤔🏄
- debdk@austinsurfbetty I didn't know they made clear gorilla tape! Great idea! I've been using these stickers for years.
- bishopboards@austinsurfbetty @debdk The orange decals provided by the ACA are great. They lie flat and stick like nobody's biz.
- debdk@bishopboards I know they stick:) I've used them, it's just that the permanent marker you use to write info on the sticker wears off quickly. I just carry a permanent marker with me to rewrite my info. I actually put a sticker on my paddle as well incase it gets lost at sea or at the beach or even at the airport:)