bleacherreportRay Lewis not holding back about Odell.
- andwalk3r@samkrutonog ray brazy
- jaguar_pabloWere you thinking about someone else when you ended someone's life in the Club? #FOH Ray Lewis. Flacco is a better Raven, and Reed was better on D. Sad the U is tainted with your legacy.
- riich_anthonyComical how Ray Lewis and Cris Carter trynna diss OBJ. Lets talk about your problems when you were young? Hardly a comparison between what they did and what Odell is now. Disrespect
- n_demattheisEveryone needs to stop with this BS. Odell is still savage
- siralchandonRay, your legacy is a bit tornished itself
- brian_fernHow you gonna look a man with a straight face and say social media..... @__mdrew
- ryan_stanley4ray killed a dude
- kaihaake@manos_de_oro1 @gubbell
- applepickin_tillikickitYea cuz ray lewis never sought attention foh bruh
- timniehoff@aesopmusic true
- royal.highness214This is the "look at me" generation
- cdaleystyles@riich_anthony @n_demattheis @jaguar_pablo @ryan_stanley4 @applepickin_tillikickit I hate it too when someone shines the negativity on one person but there image is by far more tarnished , ray Lewis took a L on this one 😂😂
- asiraisRay Lewis is a serious legend. Overcoming diversity!!! Change his whole my set changed his whole game. Became one of the best defense of players of all time. Got two Super Bowl rings and won the last one in he's last career game. And now the man is an amazing motivational speaker. Incredible!!!! Odell needs to grow up, put down the social media attention and just play ball. Because the more he puts himself on the spot light , the more he will become a target and the game will only be harder for him. Stay focus young balla .
- matteau10If I could like this multiple times, I would!!
- gghess79Mr. Lewis, first off I absolutely think you're amazing. Obj is young and frustrated. He's an amazing athlete. He's starving for a ring. He'll find his way.
- naterrintalaHey y'all let's not forget Ray Lewis killed somebody.
Log in to like or comment.