thinkcreativecollectiveIf you haven't had a chance yet to listen and subscribe to #TheStrategyHour Podcast you're missing out.⠀
Molly said "it's the best thing to happen to business since COFFEE." Um, woah.⠀
Danielle said, "seriously, I love podcasts, but this one takes the cake. The TCC ladies give you the exact steps to grow your business without all the small talk in between. These ladies are awesome!"⠀
Jen from @thestripedhouse said, "Meet your new business BFF's! These ladies are amazing! Not only do they motivate and encourage you to meet your business goals, they TEACH you exactly what you need to do to be successful. They speak the language of 'real talk' and know exactly what us creative entrepreneurs need to hear."⠀
You do not have to do this how business thing alone. Each episode is like we're chatting over coffee and brainstorming all the action steps you can take right away. No lag time, just strategy. Go give it a listen at thestrategyhour.com/subscribe. ⠀
Already in love?! Leave us a review and let us know why you can't get enough. ⠀
P.S. Tag a friend or 5 who could use a little bit of this!
- thinkcreativecollective#TCCTribe #CreativeChics #FindYourFlock #YouBelong #SavvyBusinessOwner #MyCreativeBiz #GirlBoss #TNChustler #CommunityOverCompetition #CreativityFound #LiveAuthentic #RisingTideSociety #CreativeLifeHappyLife #CalledToBeCreative #MyCreativeBiz #SmallBiz #KCMaker #igKansasCity #CreativeLife #MakersGonnaMake #WomeninBusiness #DoWhatYouLove #FemaleEntrepreneur
- trysmallthingsHi ladies! Hopping over from @belongmag and seeing a wee typo in your link in profile. Can't wait to read more about the follow through method! xo
- 62andlex_candles@nicolemariepaperie .. podcast!
- meghancreativeI've already shared my love in a review. I wanna hang out with you two!
- mycreativegrace@chloerubyart @mae.ceramics :)
- dmvirtualresourcesCheers 🍻
- caracraverLoving the podcast!!! Seriously, it's so informative, real and funny!!
- caracraver@sincerelycarrieevents @jessicanwood
- alexisannecreativeThis has instantly become basically my favorite podcast out there for actionable take home advice for myself as a new creative entrepreneur. I can't even remember which episode specifically it was from, but i am literally at my computer right now working on a draft of the packages I want to offer for a new aspect of my business, and I am only able to feel like I have half a clue as to what to do because of advice I heard on this podcast. Thank you!!!
Log in to like or comment.