luxeadventuretrvlrBordeaux has excellent seafood and shellfish thanks to its position so close to the Atlantic. Oysters, mussels and even lobster are some of the regular finds at the fish lingers at the markets like Marché des Capucins. But these stone crab claws were a really special find we just couldn't pass up! They were wonderful paired with a White Burgundy.
- exploringwineregionsThat looks so fresh and delicious.
- lutalicanThe combination sounds heavenly
- jess_inlondonThose claws are scarily huge! 😂
- travelswithmyphoneLooks like a feast in the making
- navigateourlivesYum yum :) looks nice and fresh
- civitatestresLooks awesome! Yummy
- adeib97Looks so good ong
- therarewelshbitblogI'm really into my seafood at the moment :)
- rossanawyattOh, what a feast that could be had...
- frugalmamaI love stone 🦀!!
- thefooditeersNothing like some tasty fresh seafood
- thegaytravelerI love stone crab claws! #sustainableseafood
- tisieleonoraI love seafood so so much@
- whatagirleatsCrab is my favorite seafood! I'm jealous!
- curiosityandacarryonYum! Fresh seafood is the best!
- christinascucinaLooks fab!
- noaschaYum!! Good seafood is such a blessing haha 💕
- azestybiteYummy and so jealous for fresh seafood
Log in to like or comment.