wakeupreykjavikBIG CITY LIGHTS❤️ 📍 Reykjavik, Iceland during winter 🇮🇸 Photo by @iamsam_uk
- thenanci@gippytwo @smellisie
- davidc_22@gittenssally it's right over the grand hotel where we stopped at xxx
- arianne_elyse@abigailmanzi @hann__graham omg let's go baaack 😍😍
- ang2407@sarahvan3 😍😍😍
- jwhippyIs it really that prominent over the city? Or would you recommend we get out of Reykjavik to see it?
- daviestasha@sam_shando 😍😍😍😍I'm so excited
- kirstyw16@tomburb87 😍 can't wait!
- jannasadventures@jwhippy I'd like to know that too because most of the times I heard it needs to be dark to see them
- wakeupreykjavik@jannasadventures @jwhippy when they are strong enough, we can easily see them from the balcony :) but obviously, going out from the city is always a BETTER choice, but not the only choice at all :)
- jannasadventures@wakeupreykjavik cool thank u very much!!
- sam_shandoAhh me to 😬😬 @daviestasha
- brenttstockmanUnreal @bryochapman_
- cookiiieeee@belindahodder 😍
- jwhippy@wakeupreykjavik thank you for responding! We are looking forward to visiting your amazing country (in November)
- jexyjessHotel recommendations please!
- hahahilariousWas this pic captured this week?
- belindahodderSo cool @cookiiieeee
Log in to like or comment.