mfahoustonEva Hesse, born #onthisday in 1936, is known for her experimental sculptures, but she began her career as a painter of vibrant abstractions ☀️
Eva #Hesse, “Untitled,” 1964, gouache, ink, watercolor, and graphite on paper, #MFAH, Museum purchase funded by the Caroline Wiess Law Accessions Endowment Fund
- teawiththecheshirecatLove it!
- louiseperlitzI have never seen this in all my many years going to MFAH!🎨🎨
- calpaca@hookem_hersh reminds me of your paintings!!
- hookem_hersh@calpaca I love this!!
- cjncompanyMy fave color! I love this
Log in to like or comment.