inspiralizedYes, spiralizing is meal prep friendly! 🙌🏼 I personally love prepping spiralized rice, because it’s slightly more time consuming, PLUS it can be refrigerated for up to 5 days in the fridge and can be frozen! 🍚More of my meal prep & planning tips coming to the blog tomorrow. In the meantime, does anyone have any questions about meal prepping with spiralized veggies? Leave them below and I’ll answer! 👇🏼 #spiralizer #spiralizing #spiralized #healthy #veggies
- kirkandelahHey @inspiralized team, will you all be releasing additional meal plans? We've really enjoyed weeks 1 and 2 of the GF plan and would definitely buy more. A whole month worth would be great to avoid repeating too many items ☺️
- marissaaahDo you have a list of what is best to freeze and what isnt?
- whole.hearty.lifeI'm really going to have to try this! p.s. I love that the recipes on your blog are categorized by veggie!
- jenciof@claireakaufman we can make with the chicken? Yum
- maggieflynnxo@kellyflynn5 we need to start doing this in Sundays!!!
- blayretwWould love to hear HOW you freeze your veggies. Your cookbook says you can freeze for up to 8 months... In a plastic bag? Wrapped in foil? In a Tupperware? Thanks!
- thereseg84How do you defrost without a lot of excess water?
- quesyrah_sarahHi!! Where do I start?? Overwhelmed!
- vmpalka@kirkandelah @inspiralized agreed! It has been amazing! Hope another is posted!!
- iamhayleyp😳😳 who needs cauliflower rice @deexwoo 🙌🏼
- mwalton527@cryskeene another rice to try :)
- ktnu2@inspiralized I know some veggies can oxidize quickly (potatoes) or get very watery (cucumber) when you pre-prep them. Any advice for storage? I think cucumbers forever will have to be spiralized the minute I need them and not a second before! Thanks!
- marymorgan36@cadieclark follow this account! They have great spiralized recipes for ya!
- entrepreneur_get_fitI pack my noodles in papertowels and they usually last all week.
Log in to like or comment.