knittingdaddyGuess who has a sock WIP and is on a conference call? This guy, that's who!
- daandagbreidagGogogo.. multitasking in my favourite way!!
- talesofyarnMe too! In a couple minutes
- marmarweavesGood vanilla socks - the most portable knitting. By segments. Fancy yarn. #portableknitting
- jschultzemsWhat length of DPN do you recommend? Buying my first sets! Getting #1, #2, #6, and #8's. I think that'll cover most of my planned projects.
- knittingdaddy@jschultzems you'll probably want to try a couple and see what's comfortable for you. With that disclaimer, I like 6". For socks, anything longer just gets in my way. For hats, 6" is fine, but I sometimes use all 5 needles instead of 4. I've also used 8" for hats (with 4 needles) and it was Good.
- knittingdaddy@jschultzems ...and my big man hands swallow up anything shorter than 6". That's not comfortable.
- jschultzems@knittingdaddy thanks! Ordering my first Karbonz today! Gonna try my first set of socks. God help me. Haha
- knittingdaddy@jschultzems I ❤#Karbonz by @knitterpride! Let us know how your sock knitting goes!
Log in to like or comment.