preppykitchenFor the new year I wanted to make a healthier cake, so I whipped up this honey yogurt cake, which is so dreamy in my book… It’s sweetened with honey and has a mix of wheat and almond flour, coconut oil, a touch of vanilla, and a dash of lemon. I love it because it’s not too sweet! just right with great depth of flavor. I was going to pair this with a zesty lemon buttercream but decided it would be a bit overpowering. What I really wanted was to pile whipped cream on top and dig in, but as many of you know, whipped cream is not stable and is just not well suited for a layer cake. The solution? A mascarpone whipped cream mixture which is so good I can’t even describe with words how creamy and light it is, it pairs perfectly with all the berries I jammed into it. Did I mention that I ate an entire cake over the course of a day during the recipe development? 😕😳 Full recipe up on the blog (link in bio) I highly recommend adding it to your baking list 😀🎉🎂💝
- preppykitchenThank you! It's on preppykitchen.com @shantossibake
- preppykitchen💕😀 @anoja_31
- preppykitchenThanks so much! 🎂 @danibakes4u
- preppykitchenI totally agree!!! 😀 @bakingscreenery
- preppykitchen😸 @pardesfarms
- preppykitchen😸💕 @ellupellu
- preppykitchen@samckinney07 it's soooo good!
- preppykitchenThank you!! @possiblywonderful
- preppykitchenThat's so sweet. Thanks very much!! @sugarbonesbakery
- firstname.lastname@example.org let's make this
- preppykitchen👍🏻 @hannnahware
- zezo.ra8ebMy personal wow to the author of this work!
- email@example.com thanks man!
- preppykitchenWell thanks very much! @zezo.ra8eb
- sprinklesforbreakfastSo great!
- markham.momYum yum YUM!!
- amberglSo beautiful. Thanks for the great videos 😊
- howsweetisthatLooks and sounds incredible!
Log in to like or comment.