kristenhowertonOne disturbing finding in Jafta's science project: data suggests our kitchen floor is dirtier than our front sidewalk. 😳😂
- sarah.livelaughlearnOh, good! I've been eagerly anticipating these 5-second rule results!! Keep 'em coming!
- your4eyedgirlthat makes sense actually. kitchen floor is like theeee most heinous place in the house. think of all that random traffic.
- jenmartin30Hahaha that's hilarious!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the results!
- minicoopergirl1Love this
- mbdfromncThe sidewalk gets exposed to UV light, which is germacidal.
- gacmawhorterI'd think that the sunlight on the sidewalk might kill some things naturally but that could be total pseudoscience and my med student husband may roll his eyes so hard at me they get stuck... 🤷🏼♀️ Just a guess!
- gia70Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
- karstenmomx3This is all kinds of wrong. 😂Maybe his test areas should have been someone else's kitchen... I can't handle the truth!
- adsmith6913I gasped at the photo before I even read your comment!! 😳😂😂
- dgpseattleThen definitely don't test the sink.
- crojayI'm guessing the sun bakes off all the junk outside. That is terrifying as I wash my floors very infrequently
- hmperryI have heard this about outdoor water fountains. They are so much cleaner than indoor fountains and water coolers. The sun and rain do all the work!
- philzgurlThis is my biggest fear realized😱
- aahekkerHandwriting skills on-point. 🖊
Log in to like or comment.