okcmomsblogI loathe stickers!!! I am always finding them AFTER I wash and dry...and they leave these beauties, a sticker circle mess. Thankfully someone once told me about Grandma's Secret Spot Remover. How do you get rid of the aftermath of stickers?!?
#laundry #sendhelp #stickerhate #takethemOFF #kidscantseemtoremember
- jenntuppsDump goo-gone on it - scrape with a knife - rewash. 😭 Happens too often in our house. 👎🏻
- roz_stout88Grandmas spot remover is AMAZING. Works great for neon yellow baby poop stains too 👍🏻👍🏻
- stefcargillrnA friend of mine told me peanut butter! I haven't had to do it myself, but she swears by it!
- sar.esteyThank you for sharing! I thought Amelia had ruined a few of her shirts for good!
- bmstaytonYoung Living lemon essential oil is my go to and works amazing!
- bigperm81Peanut butter! Just massage it in, the oils in the pb get the gunk up. Then throw some dish soap on it to make sure the oils are all gone and good to go!
- zenpigbookI am grateful for the light you share - thank you!
Log in to like or comment.