weworewhatBeen switching up my sunnies lately but have NO WHERE to put them! Does anyone know of a good sunglass organizer for my wall or desktop?! Help - I have almost 50 pairs now 😬😱
- nowimastarrFor a more minimalistic look I would suggest a tall skinny dresser, and then line the drawers and keep them all inside there. With over 50+ pairs I feel the overall display would end up looking really busy. Drawers could be organized by style and you could quickly browse through and find exactly the pair you need that day ☺
- emlovejoy@weworewhat who makes the 2nd pair? Light yellow??
- hilaryblair16@oyobox is amazing for this
- myvioletdelightsSunglasses goals
- belenvngLook up "sunglasses organizer diy" on pinterest they have thousands of ideas
- ayay1818nn16👏对朋友圈的包很失望？😞 那你一定还没去过👉卫星号：ay18nn #支持验货# 不是梦!! 背景主人💜
- rturlszSend your extras to me
- elliejkayserI display mine on a cute hemp rope wrapped around 2 retro knobs, and then just hang them on it!💛💛💛💛
- stylizta_Just Have a custom sunglasses shelf built in your closet like one in the stores so you can display them like your handbags. I like the Chanel boutique sunglasses wall. Floor to ceiling. I personally like to see everything out, rather that in a drawer so I can mentally build my outfit for the day. And then quickly pull everything.
- tehranikaaSend the ones you don't want to me :) @clarahflng
- kaysully89I have the same problem! I've strung up some old necklace chains to my wall and hang the glasses by their stems on those. I also have a macrame wall hanging that I use - same technique - just slide one of the stems threw and fold both stems in the back of the wall hanging so that the glasses hang vertically. It also makes for a really cool looking wall feature!
- isabellathompsonI have only about 15 pairs and I am struggling too! I want the same one as Arielle but couldn't find on eBay. Please post if you find a goodie!!
- olichka1123I got one on amazon for 16 frames. It's very simple and black. Doesn't stand out and I keep it by door so I can switch them up on my way out. Plus amazon prime is clutch!
- robina_coxYou look so good in different shapes! So glad you're branching out from just aviators.
- alexandriawaningLove the bottom ones.
- sablethenaWhat about an old school back-of-door plastic vinyl shoe holder ? Put it on wall(s) or have home girl nanny sew a cool one up ✂️
- paigedioguardiI just ordered an acrylic organizer from amazon for $40.. they gold 6 pairs and are wall mounted. Wanted to make sure they were good quality before ordering enough to hold every pair, and it is really really nice! I just searched sunglass organizer 😎
- jackieoh6Where are the top ones from? Love them!
Log in to like or comment.