going.zero.wasteWhat I wouldn't give to live in a little shack by the sea. It'd have solar panels, a solar battery, a hot composter, and a huuuuge garden. And, of course, no trash can in sight. 😉 What would your dream home look like? #goingzerowaste
- going.zero.waste@nclark._ I mean I'm not too picky. The woods sounds great! At this point in my life I will accept almost anything with a roof and running water. 😜
- firstname.lastname@example.org I'm always torn because I live close to downtown so I can walk to everything, but I also want to live far, far away from the hustle and bustle and get away from the pollution.
- going.zero.waste@zerowastebuffalo well if you need someone to sample your ZWbeer, let me know. 😜
- hilarydetwillerI'm living in my dream home! 💙
- going.zero.waste@hilarydetwiller I'm jealous!
- laura.gabriel.142I'd love a perfect mix of woodland and shore. In a warmer area perhaps. missing seasonal changes is what keeps tugging at me.
- hiyadianaTiny house on a hill by a river in the Hudson Valley, probably!
- zerowastedietitianOhh! My dream home is a cob house with exposed natural beams and rounded windows, a sun roof, a built in root root cellar and a pebble paved bathroom! It would be made as much as possible from reclaimed materials, set in the Queensland hinterland. It would have chickens, a green house, solar panels, an avocado tree, veggie patch and a couple of bee hives! Oh and a shelter dog! Heaven.
- naturally.awareMy dream home would look a lot like yours because 😍👌🏼
- 3moonsstudioI love my house. Was love at first sight 15 years ago. It's over 100 years old, draughty in the winter & the exterior still needs a lot of work, but I've also done a lot of work to it and the inside is how I want it. It's my home, was also my yoga studio for ten years. And it has two apartments out back that help pay the bills. I love it. ❤️🏡
- simplylivingforawhile@amandakatewoods like we talked about
- going.zero.waste@zerowastedietitian root cellar! Excellent addition. 😍
- going.zero.waste@3moonsstudio sounds amazing!
- pearlspageI'm with you
- zerowastewisdomI would like to add that I want my house to be near enough to a town and my job that I can bike to work! I love biking and my current job is 30 minutes away driving. I'd like a small house within biking distance of things I would need ☺️
- matteraccessoriesSo beautiful. I want to live there
- cassandrakraghA cabin in the woods with a vegetable garden, but your idea also sounds quite appealing :)
- amandakatewoodssomeday soon... @simplylivingforawhile
- bonjouradventureI think I already live in my dream home: in our tiny 33m2 apartment in Paris with no car, walking everywhere... Though another bedroom for future children would be pretty nice. 😉
- olosurfclubMarvelous post
Log in to like or comment.