dakota_digitalWhat would you put this #universal #sixgauge #VHX instrument system in? Dual 5" and four 2 1/16" gauges with all of the perks of a #dakotadigital #system
- dakota_digital@elclos805 spring/summer 2017
- dakota_digital@evolve_to_rise check the #bim series of expansion modules.
- elclos805Awesome I will start saving my pennies for that thanks @dakota_digital
- rdo_ssGolf cart😂
- vining7671973 Nova that's in my garage
- middlemasseyMy 68 Chevy nova... with soon to be lq9 set up
- jontolbertI would install them in my 72 C10 or 87 R20 Siverado. Love those gauges.
- bronson_garrisonMy 79 f100 😉
- thenightrider87I have them in my 73 Camaro and absolutely love them! Cleanest install I've done on a set gauges! Turn signal and high beams indicator in the gauges are a plus too! Thanks again @dakota_digital
- __cutler__64 f100 @dokota_digital
- tha5footerMy blazer
- kellanrayI'd would love to be watching them in my 64 c10!!!! @dakota_digital rocks!!!
- chris.s.customIm my 1980 C10😉😉
- haynjoker68@dakota_digital I could use more gauges for my nova that would match what I am putting in now
- caldwellelectricI would put them in my 64 C10 LS swap I'm currently working on. @dakota_digital
- jack.v.k@dakota_digital do you have any suggestions for a 68 Chevy impala custome coupe
- email@example.com I'd suggest either of our direct fit applications for the '68. #VFD3 digital or #VHX analog.
- jack.v.k@dakota_digital can you please pm me some options?
- ant8ony66_51chevWish they would remove the clock.. adds no value
Log in to like or comment.