beckyhigginsllcIf you live outside of the U.S. and if you use a LOCAL (to you) photo printer that you absolutely love from a quality and customer service standpoint, please do tell us their company name or website! We are interested in forming print partnerships in other countries to make this option available for you, beloved #ProjectLifeApp customers. Your input is valuable because we only want to partner with the best ... to bring you the best. Thank you in advance for chiming in about reputable print shops! Oh, and for sure tell us which country you're in!!
- stampinnonnaHarvey Norman in Australia they use Fuji machines and the print colour is much truer especially black and white prints
- ultrayellowbricksPhotobook Malaysia and i'm from malaysia obviously. Still looking around for printer that can print 12x12. Haven't found any.
- mobee4janWe need one in South Africa!!
- mobee4janMaybe Rapid Studio in South Africa?
- frau.b._I love Pixum.de in Germany @pixumde
- hanmsimpsonIn the U.K. Snapfish are great
- staehaeffSnapfish.de for Germany as well.
- apricotcottagestudioOk photo in Oliver Bc. This is a little shop in the middle of little tiny towns with lots of Scrapbookers. The owner is a professional photographer who always tries to correct our photos to be the best. They are tiny but mighty!
- apricotcottagestudioBc Canada that is!
- mkfroese2001Mission BC Canada! I've heard good things about photoexpression.ca...aka photo express, located across Canada from a friend who prints all her pics there...I haven't been printing photos for years but I'd go to them based on my friend's recommendation. I also have print credits with Persnickety Prints...cause then I don't have to drive 1/2 an hour to get my photos or pages from the app when I do start printing again...which will be very soon.
- tlprHappy Snappy Australia 🇦🇺
- sallywilsondotcomAustralia- Harvey Norman, use Fuji. I've tried them all, in 4 states, for me this is the best print option . K-mart is a distant second with kodak
- londongirlLondon, UK - DS ColourLabs (Manchester)
- londongirl@mskarinjane have you tried DSColour Labs yet?
- lighthousetrackerAustralia - Snapfish for photos but Photobook Australia for books; excellent quality, fast, great customer service and always have discounts
- catigraphicIn Australia, Scrapbookprinting.com.au. They print wonderful prints, and are already set up for 12x12 printing :)
- catigraphicAnd Snapfish, in my experience, is horrendous. Please not them!
- deavonturenvanjinxI'm from the Netherlands and I order my photobooks from "Kruidvat". You can make them online and pick them up in a store (almost every town has a "Kruidvat") or get them delivered at home. I love the true colors of the photo's.
- living.beachside🇦🇺 @momentopro
- fionakay5@supa_fly_mama to be honest I can't remember but I think pretty reasonable (I would have griped about it otherwise!) (just looked and regular postage is about $12 for one book). The books ended up costing less than even the best sale price from shutterfly and quality almost identical. It's also printed and shipped from Richmond, BC so very close for us.
Log in to like or comment.