noorimages© @JonLowenstein / @noorimages. Chicago - Obama Farewell. "A lone protestor stood with a sign that read 'Pardon Us All Now!' Security removed her from the site. It looks like dissent will be severely tested under the new president elect but on a blustery and cold January night thousands of people filed into the McCormick Center in Chicago to hear President Barack Obama's farewell speech. He started and ended his presidency in his adopted city and touched on the beginnings of his career as a community organizer on Chicago's South Side. As Donald Trump prepares to be innaugurated Obama's legacy is less secure than if he had handed the highest office to a Democrat but there is no doubt that Obama will be missed and remembered by a large portion of the American populace.” - Jon Lowenstein
- noorimages#obamafarewell #documentaryphotography #photojournalism #photography #documentary #elections #obama #inaugurationday #barackobama #politics #inauguration #president #election2016 #washington #january20th #usa #chicago
- ainaclmrAmazing shot!👍
- jill.b.joWhat a moment.
- karpov.film@katie_dance , @ryanflorig
- lisebuckeridgeYes, forgive us all for Donald Trump! We are all to blame...
- trishwitsWe are to blame....
- parsaiditWhoever misses the former president may go see him at the Buckingham Palace, conspiring, together along with British and European Freemasons, against the American people, that is, the only people in the human history who liberated themselves from the oppressive reign of the British colonial power.
Log in to like or comment.