wornandwoundToday on wornandwound.com we get a preview of @hamiltonwatch's Basel releases, including the Intramatic 68 LE chronograph. Details on the site #wornandwound #womw
- lhollifield@kphollifield this is really the one
- j0nathanp77@thatpetrolhead I agree
- brenmorseShould have been 38 mm - would have been killer !
- brandoncrippsLooks so damn sharp
- trevorbohns40mm would have been spot on
- thecharlestonwatchsociety@wornandwound looks super awesome, what's the size like.
- jawn_t@ferygodfather my fav new hami 😍
- corycaliberAwesome! .. But would prefer slightly smaller as well.
- mr.benzo07When are they releasing this!?!! @wornandwound
- thetravelsofmrwatch@e_n_k NEEED
- mjgerrardToo big :(
- bzabodyn214How hard is it to make it in 39-40mm with 20mm lugs?!?! 😫
- watchbeatNice piece❗👌
- construction_time@bzabodyn214 too hard for @HamiltonWatch and @TagHeuer who both jumped the shark with their 2017 reissue 42mm monsters.
- construction_time@wornandwound Can you tell us the thickness of the @hamiltonwatch Intramatic 68? @TagHeuer Autavia 2017 is 15.6mm thick. Curious if Hamilton went even bigger.
Log in to like or comment.