julskitchenWhen I open the bottle of alchermes I don’t smell just history and traditions, but a collection of family rituals. Alchermes, the iconic Florentine renaissance liqueur, today on the blog along with my passion for preserves and a few remarkable books on this subject. (link in bio)
- hotpotsandchocolateLovely I still have some I made a while ago!!!
- ristomamaLove its color too!
- flavias_flavorsLoved the post, Giulia.
- orestinabluAlchermes homemade? 💟💟💟
- spacedlawLovely post. Finding the bugs could be a problem though I guess they could be omitted? Do they add flavour that you know of?
- may_bagnellGorgeous shot!
- vicolodeifuggitiI love this post!!!!
- thefreakytableQuesto mi ispira tantissimo!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- caligirlkitchenWould love to make this.
- julskitchen@spacedlaw actually I am not sure, but I@think their sole purpose is to colour the liqueur!
- julskitchen@may_bagnell thank you May!
- julskitchen@vicolodeifuggiti and I loved our tour last year!
- julskitchen@thefreakytable è divertentissimo farlo!! :)
- julskitchen@caligirlkitchen just imagine how many desserts you can make!
- caligirlkitchen@julskitchen I am assuming your cookbook Florentine has the recipe as well as many, many other delicious goodies! Thanks so much
- julskitchen@caligirlkitchen Florentine is @emikodavies book! :))
Log in to like or comment.