inspiralizedTrying something new for my “What I Ate Today” series. Instead of a video, I’m sharing photos of everything I ate, like this Ginger Noodle Bowl from the new @whole30 cookbook (recipe coming soon!) 🍜 Tap the link in my profile to read the post and let me know what you think of the new format in the comments below 👇🏼 Also, I’m sharing my thoughts on dairy, grains, and sugar, based on a recent question from one of YOU! ✌🏼 #healthy #whatiate #whatiatewednesday #wiaw #glutenfree #eatclean http://inspiralized.com/what-i-ate-today-my-thoughts-on-dairy-grains-and-sugar/
- tanders13Love the new format!
- laurenliveshealthyLoved the post! I was surprised to see you don't eat much dairy since a lot of the recipes in your book use cheese. I tend to replace it with my own vegan 'cheese' but am still trying to figure out the right substitutes for my favorite dishes. Figuring out what works best for your body can be so tough!
- inspiralized@laurenliveshealthy that's because I do eat it, and I develop recipes for omnivores like myself! part of the gig!
- inspiralizedthank you for the feedback @tanders13!!
- crystal_pelletier😊 So glad you share with us! 😊
- laurenliveshealthy@inspiralized totally get it! That wasn't meant to be an offensive comment by any means — just an observation :) keep eating (and enjoying!) that cheese!
- racheljosilverWatched this whole vid on FB looks so good!!
- wiz_kaleifaYUMM looks so yummy
- inspiralizedit's not a video @racheljosilver? you may be thinking of something else!
- racheljosilver@inspiralized lol oops ! Well one of your videos mesmerized me this morning -- something w bok choi?!
- nikki_miller_kMore videos please! While I like the pics, I really benefit from watching how you make everything. Maybe pics AND video ;)
- im_shye@pookiezombie could F wit
- jonesnirThis looks delicious, and it's a great format for sharing!
- reeyashahI really like this new format!!!
- udukkipati@inspiralized I like the pics better than the videos. Easier to scroll through at work when you're procrastinating 😜
- iamthemamarazziDid you take down your bok Choy video? I was hoping to review it again🙂
- anp721I enjoyed the new setup for "what I ate", but then again I enjoy reading everything you put on the blog! ☺️
Log in to like or comment.