bucketlistjourneyMaking a pit stop at the last bridge on the way out of the Yosemite Valley. I never thought I'd miss the snow, but it just may happen this time.
How many days do you typically spend in the snow before you're ready to leave?
- efaadventureSnowy wonderland wow 😍
- bestfbucketlistI love this picture!
- laurenonlocationThis looks like a movie set! So beautiful 😍😍
- chaptertravelLove all these snow photos!
- bucketlistjourney@bestfbucketlist Thank you so much 🙏🏻
- bucketlistjourney@laurenonlocation I bet it's be a beautiful movie 🎥
- bucketlistjourney@chaptertravel Me too, but it's time for some warm weather stuff!
- richinframesLets go fishing haha
- jessicaridlerWow! 😱😍
- skysrfrI just love your gallery, by far one the best I've seen
- kastilwellGorgeous! I was in the snow in Ontario last week and because I was busy and driving, I was ready to leave after a few days. But for skiing and just enjoying it, a week is good.
- estrellasansaitI just came back from 2 weeks in Toronto. I was already sick of the snow after a few days 😅
- bucketlistjourney@richinframes Ha! I wonder what I'd catch?
- bucketlistjourney@jessicaridler 👍🏻
- bucketlistjourney@skysrfr Thank you so much 😘
- bucketlistjourney@kastilwell I agree with those time frames 👍🏻
- bucketlistjourney@estrellasansait It definitely makes things a bit more challenging!
- neudalagoMagnificent capture! Y
- bucketlistjourney@neudalago Thank u very much 😊
Log in to like or comment.