houseofroseOccasionally overshadowed by his youngest brothers spirited attitude or overpowered by his oldest brother's strength... but never overlooked in the eyes of his mama. I often wonder if I'd survive motherhood without Bentley Rose because he truly is my mini husband, always lending a hand and jumping in to save me when I need a helper. This sweet boy turns SEVEN today. SEVEN! We celebrated with pancakes before school and in true Bentley Rose fashion... he poured the orange juice and then got Nella's pancake cut up and put syrup on it. I'm telling ya... his future wife is going to be one lucky lady! Grateful that God gave me this child! Happy birthday sweet buddy! #birthdayboy
- veta2011Happy birthday to your sweet boy. Blessings.
- rebekah9779Happy Birthday, handsome!
- jessicaogbenHappy birthday🎈
- contreras_erika_And he's rockin' those #dubs!!!! Happy Birthday Bentley.
- laurenjane509So sweet! And he's so handsome too!
- mp_ace020514Happy Birthday B!! He is soooo HANDSOME!! ❤❤
- kelseymorris1and oh so handsome too! happy birthday to Bentley! 🎉
- dazeedoodleHappy Happy SEVEN! 🎉🎈
- janesticksHappy Birthday Bentley!! It's a great day to be born! My son is 6 today!! Have an awesome day!!
- brookedaviskellyWhat perfect wording for a middle child! A friend sent me this because your description reminded her so much of my 6 year old.
- annie_looGod bless him. This makes me tear up!!!! Happy birthday buddy!
- valnluke@houseofrose, there is certainly something special about a middle child or 2nd child. I love all my kiddos, but my middle one saves me heart from getting discouraged more times than I want to admit! ❤❤❤
- thismamaisspyingonyouI hope every family has a child like Bentley! Blessed.
- esharpe2So sweet! Happy Birthday, Bentley!
- bristabarringtonHappy Birthday, Bentley!
- houseofrose@thismamaisspyingonyou so sweet! Thank you!
- houseofrose@valnluke so true!
- houseofrose@kelseymorris1 thank you!
- houseofrose@bethanyachristian It's so true!
- elizabethdemeleroLOVE his smile. Happy belated birthday!! 🎂
Log in to like or comment.