jenwoodhouseThis wall color is commonly referred to as "Texas Tan" and it is ev-ery-where in this rental house. 😫 I need it to go away because it's bringing me down. Just one of the many reasons why I think it's worthwhile to paint your rental. So now the question is... what color? 🤔 Sources are here: http://liketk.it/2q6oq
DIY Nightstand: http://jenwoodhouse.com/diy-bedside-tables/
DIY Table Lamp: http://jenwoodhouse.com/lighting-challenge/
@liketoknow.it #liketkit #ltkhome
- jenwoodhouse#jenwoodhouse #masterbedroom #texastan #navy #ikat #floral #caitlinwilson #buffalocheck #buffaloplaid #SOdomino #bhghome #bhgstylemaker #bedroom #master #interiors #kingbed #homedecor #decorator
- mermachaasThat bedding though👌🏼
- cupcakesandcrowbars@jenwoodhouse I've never heard Texas Tan - it fits, and yes it is EVERYWHERE. I've been calling it Prairie Pain In The Ass this whole time. 😂
- jenwoodhouse@cupcakesandcrowbars haha! That works too!
- thehomesihavemadeWe have it in CA too and it seriously effects my mood too! We painted the master and nursery but now trying to figure out what to do abt the rest of the house (just too much to paint it all) 😝
- moments.of.joyceDamask Gold by Benjamin Moore. It would highlight the gold in your floral throw pillows and really make your headboard pop!
- lady_lumberMy first thought when I saw this photo was that the room didn't look it had the @jenwoodhouse touch and then I read the description and it's all making sense #blah #transformationtime
- jenwoodhouse@lady_lumber haha thanks! This color should literally be called "blah" or "drab" 😔
- hijabilifeThose walls need a nice gray! Check out @mscraftberrybush gray colored walls for inspiration
- marynelson0224We had it in our new house. We just painted this weekend and now have caramel swirl by Behr. Btw LOVE the bedding!
- laura_lilyLove this!
- fieldtreasureAmazing Grey! It's an SW color.
- lollyboxI hate Texas tan. Drives me crazy!
- k.and.gray.interiorsYour bedding is beautiful though!!
- buildingbrands2016Progress is only made when we put one foot in front of the other. Would you be interested in a free workbook? It's a workbook to get your zeroed in on establishing your brand. The link is in my bio
Log in to like or comment.