beckyhigginsllc#ProjectLifeTips // @bes0929 in Virginia purchases 2 of the same album for each year, beginning with the end in mind of course, because she knows that she will fill two 12x12 albums worth of memories in a calendar year. Smart scrapbooker! #ShopBeckyHiggins
- amyedington@bes0929 Where did you purchase these bookshelves?
- peachy.palmettoI do the same!
- plannergirlscoThat is what I do too. I use 2 albums each year for my Project Life.
- bes0929@amyedington I purchased this one piece at IKEA a few years ago.
- mandakisskissI'm fitting 2 years into 1 album
- fancymelissaLOVE IT!!!
- mindiniebuhrI do the same each year, buy two matching albums in Dec. or January. It makes me happy ! 💕
- maureenamahurinI do the same. I start with 2 and some years have ended up buying a third album! All setup is done prior to the start of the new year. Makes it easy to do during the year.
- staceyjseven13@amandalander one big print and you'll be fine! My bet is that there's more people like you than not!
- fonsi02Same here! Our shelves look similar. :D
- ktichI do that too. Two identical binders for each year. Works great!
- jkreed98@beckyhigginsllc Thank you! That's the answer I was looking for! 😊
- beckyhigginsllc@sophiatise Absolutely!
- therealsamwise@beckyhigginsllc so I started my first daughters "baby book" scrapbook and filled it through her 1st birthday, she is now 2.5 so I'm a little behind. I have since had another little girl. I was wondering if I should do her book only through her fist Birthday and then combined the rest of the years with the two of them or keep separate books for the two of them? HELP!!!!
- cveldmanmiller@beckyhigginsllc I get stuck on what photos to choose. Then I feel like I need to do something with the ones that don't make it to the albums. I drive myself crazy. I am following Becky's advice and taking less, but I'm still overwhelmed. Any tips?
- socialstampers@therealsamwise it's such a great keepsake down the road for each of your girls to have their own album. To catch up when I was behind I filled the albums with blank pages and for 15 mins each day sorted photos. I was caught up and inserted my project life cards in a few weeks; now I use this approach to stay caught up.
- crschafWould you consider creating a 6x12 album and variety of inserts?? I think they would sell out in a heartbeat! I've seen a few (Jessica Upton) December Memories books this year in that size an loved them. I think you would be very surprised at how happy customers would be... just sayin.
- pamcookAs of this month I am starting my fourth year of Project Life - can't believe it! Just finished my latest album last night. Do what I can with what I have. Our local shop closed so now I only have Michaels ... and the internet.
Log in to like or comment.