empresssyren, melissahunziker, jennifersjoys, sherbear.86, thechroniccommunity, angwinka, rawmotherhood, lymphaticsurgery and hasansafi656 like this
erinmmcdowellI didn't start this on January first. But it's better late than never. 365 Day Grateful Challenege!
Day 11: I'm grateful for inexpensive motel/RV lot rent that includes hot showers and clean toilets!
Here's 10 days of things to be grateful for I would have shared... 1. My husband
2. The family and few and precious friends that have been nothing but supportive and encouraging through out this difficult season in our lives.
3. An RV to protect us from the extreme weather.
4. A 4x4 truck to lease to get us to and from when most smaller suvs could barely handle the snow and ice.
5. Provision God has blessed us with through ordered steps and others led to contact us at the perfect time (God's time not ours). Thank you, Jesus!
6. God's hand on the legal situations we needed closure from.
7. Multiple job listings from companies my husband is qualified for that are hiring...to apply to.
8. A family who has been through this misunderstood black mold-having to leave it all- situation offering us moral support through this process.
9. The principal of the kids school here in Fairplay donated from the town's food bank on behalf of the community today as we disenrolled the kids. We aren't suppose to accept any actual donated items to ensure what we have had to leave behind isn't in vain (recontaminating from other toxic environments). But Teddy didn't see any signs of water damage there and we were able to fill our RV cupboards with nonperishable canned food. Thank you Mrs. Newman and community!
10. A family (including pets) that have seemingly stopped being "sick" to their stomachs from the toxic environment in the mobile home. I pray the detox we will need to do is mild (as one typically gets worse before they begin to heal). God is good, even in the seemingly silent and hard times. #365daygratefulchallenge #thankful #grateful #Godsees #surrenderyourplanstohim #Hiswaysarenotourways #abideinHimandHewillabideinyou
Log in to like or comment.