berrocoyarnLopi week continues with a blog post today about the first Lopi sweaters that three of us in the Berroco office knit. This is my first Lopi sweater—I∂unn, by Ragga Eiríksdóttir (@raggaeiriks) from Knitty Winter 2012. I converted it from a cardigan to a pullover to suit my personal style more; the yarn is Léttlopi, including two balls that my parents brought me back from their trip to Iceland. It's one of my favorite pieces that I've knit so far, and I can't wait to knit more Lopi sweaters! Head to blog.berroco.com to read more about my first Lopi sweater as well as two projects from other Berroco staff members.
Want to knit your first (or second, or third, etc) Lopi sweater? We're giving away copies of the Best of Lopi book to one lucky winner and a friend! Simply tag a crafter you think would enjoy the book, full of 40+ sweater knitting patterns compiled by Norah Gaughan and Susan Mills (you can find the book on Ravelry if you want to peek at the patterns first). You and your friend could each win a copy! Winners will be drawn Friday, January 13. #lopilove #lopisweaters #knitty #freeknittingpatterns #knittingpattern #lopapeysa #sweaterknitting
- mariewakerobinWould love the book and so would my crafty friend! @lila_rn
- birdsoup1I would love this book, and so would @luhovey
- galezuckerWait- that's you????I queued this sweater years ago based on this pullover version and you in this photo.😍
- luhoveyI would also love this...thanks @birdsoup1 for bringing it to my attention.
- jcurtiswinger@ellenwinger looks like fun
- berrocoyarn@galezucker that's me! 😊
- brynnerpow@sophdiamant my long distance KAL buddy
- berrocoyarn@brynnerpow hi @brynnerpow! You and @sophdiamant are the luck winners of the Best of Lopi books! Please contact me via DM so I can get your books sent to you. 😁
Log in to like or comment.