jessprylesStopped by Dzuik's meat market in Castroville to pick up some Parisa. Local only to this county, it's a version of tartare with cheese and jalapeño.
- drill4gas@jesspryles I pass through castroville all the time, gonna have to stop and try some
- agentmarshallGood luck with the hunt!
- atxeatsandtreatsoh my yum
- ruhroarexHow is it?? Looks yummy 😋
- popps_210Love that stuff, soooo good.
- tymony24I'm intrigued.....
- meatsquadtxLove that stuff! Dziuks also has great Alsatian sausage! Great meat market!
- annabellmcFeel free to bring me some! Where are you headed?
- eatfishhuntThey have great parisa in Hondo also.
- schmeggaOh wow! That looks very scrumptious.
- downhillpirate@jesspryles recipe please 👊
- jesspryles@annabellmc just here :)
- jesspryles@downhillpirate cookbook ;)
- claydiggity79Love their sausage! Need to make a run to get some soon!
- jaimecgarciaI have tried many a time to explain to people not from Medina Co. what parisa is to no avail
- hdorries1974It's awesome! Good parisa
- hdorries1974At Schotts in Helotes as well.
- rtw222My favorite. Stop every time on my way to the ranch.
- bothrops1Omg. This looks amazing
Log in to like or comment.