katedaviesdesignsToday's Inspired by Islay design is named after the beach where it's depicted - the Singing Sands. Knit in one long loop with a steek and featuring a simple motif (which works both horizontally and vertically) Singing Sands forms a graphic scarf which can be worn multiple ways, including reversibly. #islay #inspiredbyislay
- mormiliiLooking wonderful💕
- kettleyarncoStunning! And that 👗! 😍
- huhanaramaBeautiful 🌸
- farwellclayWhat Linda said 👗❤️
- stringplayer2016Love this. There is a singing sands beach In Massachusetts. I will have to take a photo there when I finish knitting this!
- sand_and_seaglassThere's also a Singing Sands Beach in Prince Edward Island, Canada!
- blondemonster7😍 The Islay collection is slaying. (See what I did there ☺️).
- lorettakretchkoThe combo dress and scarf are wonderful ! Did you make the dress?
- needlefreekBeautiful scarf, beautiful beach!! You should be on the tourism payroll!!!!
- muirandco@katedaviesdesigns there's one in Ardnamurchan too!
- vannicoletteNot a beach but Singing Sand Dunes in Qatar
- dukadesignsLove the scarf and the dress is fabulous! 💙
- gligmomPrinted the pattern ready to go
- beateberSo beautiful.Every new pattern is stunning.
- beateberAnd the dress is so beautiful.
- allielouregan@katedaviesdesigns road trip 😊👍
Log in to like or comment.