bykaithansondoes anyone else get overwhelmed by the rat race of social media sometimes? lately I feel like every time I log on, I'm left feeling inadequate, or like my house isn't pretty enough, or I need new clothes, or that I want to go on vacation -- tell me I'm not alone here?! one of my biggest goals in 2017 is to step back and be thankful for all that I DO have. after all, gratitude turns what we have into enough ❤️
- everydaybyeverlyYes. Preach it girl. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- annmariebailey_Totally agree. That's the one down side to instagram and social media. It's so important to take a step back sometimes 💗
- thehoneybreakSo true, babe! ❤
- bykaithanson@homesweetruby taking breaks is so important! I take tiny hiatuses here and there but I'm thinking a break might be in order!
- bykaithanson@annemariebailey_ could not agree more!
- bykaithanson@everydaybyeverly yours is one of the houses I just cannot get enough of! Hug those sweet girls for me!!
- bykaithanson@kmg5114 it's hard to step back sometimes, especially when you do it for a living, not a hobby!
- bykaithanson@elanaloo you are so sweet and always have such good perspective! Thank you friend! XO
- bykaithanson@seeplaylove I'm glad you got some time away! Here's to a refreshing 2017!
- bykaithanson@kolbymoser and I love YOU! Hope your 2017 has been amazing so far!
- bykaithanson@typicallyjane thank you so much; you are so kind! I completely agree with you!
- email@example.com my couches?! oh girl, you make me smile! Cheers to a happy, healthy and merry 2017!
- bykaithanson@fourmarrsonevenus you make me smile! xo
- bykaithanson@lauramueseler man you are just so sweet, thank you! we need to get together soon!
- bykaithansonAww thank you sweet friend @dalydigs!
- bykaithanson@jesscuhmassey I need to go read!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I couldn't have said it better myself! Ah gosh, I wish I had a secret! I change the water every day and keep it in direct sunlight - so maybe that helps?!
- elanalooI adore ya ❤
- lauramueseler@bykaithanson yes I'd love that!! And @caitschlabachphotography too!!
- aphroblueYou're definitely not alone. Just try to remember the majority of people of social only post what they want you to see. They won't post unpaid bills, messy houses etc. As long as you have your stuff together, you're happy and healthy you've got all you need 😉
Log in to like or comment.