mad_about_the_houseMorning to you all and thank you so much to new followers - and to all the existing ones come to that. Have a random picture of my kitchen shelves. I'm so glad we did this and not overhead units. The doors are painted in @farrowandball Railings and the handles are from @superfrontdotcom. Have a happy Wednesday.
#mykitchen #myhome #cornerofmyhome #farrowandball #superfront #shelfie #momentsofmine #mystyle #styleitdark #howilive #wednesday #potd 📷me
- opalfruitcake@mad_about_the_house thank you! it looks amazing :) x x
- liz.ramsaySuch a great look @mad_about_the_house . Some of us are just too messy and undisciplined to make this work. Would love this in my home.
- mad_about_the_house@misslex007 it's a colour that changes - it looks bluer in this picture than it is. If you want blue then try stiffkey or Fired EArth Carbon Blue or Tempest. Yes they are painted in eggshell. Thank you for liking!
- emiliefournetinteriorsThis is 😍. Loving the spotlight details too!
- misslex007@mad_about_the_house thanks will give those a whirl!!!!
- _lisa_dawson_Fabulous. It was your kitchen that inspired me to paint mine dark.
- esaevansjewelleryNice 👍🏻 @mattthefish1
- starrybeckyI'm literally in the process of painting my kitchen units in Railings! It's looking fab. Your kitchen is absolutely stunning and has definitely been influencial in our design.
- robinandfox@mad_about_the_house ..this is just perfection and everything I want! I have so much that is hidden away behind closed cupboards that I would love to be able to see.
- patmcdonnellpaintsLove everything about this!
- scaramangaukAre the handles leather @mad_about_the_house ? All is gorgeous!
- kittysublimeWow! I love kitchens that actually look like someone cooks in them! Stunning.
- myinteriorstylistHello missy! Wall units are my pet hate - shelves are lovely. See you soon? 😘@mad_about_the_house
- mad_about_the_house@myinteriorstylist YES! Lunch. It has been way too long xx
- meldixolvsThis is a lovely feed @ninegreenbottles.. very you!
- ninegreenbottles@meldixolvs it's lovely - I follow already 😊 thank you xx
- lisavalentinehomeBeautiful @mad_about_the_house. When it looks as good as this who cares about a bit of dust! X
- tipatkinsLove this. Am pondering my kitchen reno & IKEA carcasses are all that I can afford but I'm wondering if you've set them further out from the wall so that the bench top is deeper & able to accommodate shelves? I always thought that they should be attached to the wall so am a little curious! Love open shelves and these are extra fab. 😊
- mad_about_the_house@tipatkins that is exactly what we did because we had the space. The base units are 30cm from the wall and the pipes from the laundry room (left of the picture) all run behind. The shelves are 30cm deep and fixed to the wall and the units just stand in front. That meant we had a worktop of the full 60cm rather than a smaller usable space which is what happens with overhead units I think. By the time you have put the toaster and the kettle under the wall units and on the worktop you only have about 40cm of workspace. Hope that makes sense!
Log in to like or comment.