polarglobalWhy are there no grey areas after a good run? 🤔 Everything is so much clearer - either it's black or white.
- valentina.hekimovaBest watch ever!
- vegan_jarandbowlWie schaltet man die Herzfrequenz-Anzeige denn auf Prozent um?? Habe da immer nur die Schläge direkt stehen 🤔
- beaviskunWait.. how do u get the watch to show hr % rather than actual hr
- personal.active.trainingNice heartbeat 👌🏼💪🏼
- j_kistner@polarglobal how do you get the hr to show?
- skyfroskHey 😀 can I use my polar a360 in the swimmingpool?
- skyfroskPlz awnser
- imporio1@skyfrosk "A360 is water resistant to 30 meters and is suitable for swimming and bathing. Your A360 will collect your activity data from your wrist movements also when swimming. In our tests, however, we found that the wrist-based heart rate measurement doesn’t work optimally in water, so we cannot recommend wrist-based heart rate measurement for swimming."
- _shegottadonkHey @polarglobal had a question about your watches, please see my latest post and let me know if you can help!!!!
- skyfroskThanks dude @imporio1 😊
- polarglobal@beaviskun One can change the HR value from bpm to % of max within the settings of the watch. Simply go to Settings - Sport Profiles (select the profile you wish to change, 'Running' for example) - Heart Rate Settings - Heart Rate View. Here you'll be able to change the value.
Log in to like or comment.