thereallailaaliVery true. Pay for quality food now and save on medical bills later; invest in your health!!#healthylifestyle #lailaalilifestyle
- love2luna@patiluv soo true and soo sad!!! SMH!!
- cndsmi33Yessss. Thank you. We usually pay for the things we want the most. If you want it you'll find a way to pay for it.
- celesteb510I agree, but it's a crime how much they charge for healthy food nowadays. I mean even for a piece of fruit. It's all big business. U also need to be careful about what's considered "healthy". Since people are more health conscious, and there's a bigger demand for healthy foods, that means they're mass producing more, and cutting corners to produce food that they label as "healthy" but loaded with GMOs. So sad, the trickery. But you're right, health is your wealth. Jus do your research before u buy into every label that's supposedly "healthy"
- harpenator1818@snowmanlover5 🐣☕
- whitneymeredithsmithI only buy organic eggs. I used to think the price of them was ridiculous...until I tried them. Hooked now.
- g21leonardoWhat are they doing to these eggs 🍳
- detroitgalGirl ....
- mrejadorExactly 100rd!!!!!!
- isladetraTruth, didn't even think about that 🤔
- bitemybeauty2Yes this is true, because I've said that about certain things before
- thereallailaali@celesteb510 Yes, very true. Always need to do your own research about everything. Research brands and find the ones you can trust.
- dezzyfmitchLol preach
- wolfm2015Right! Have you learned about "certified humane"? There is a website to learn more and it's good info and a label I look for now.
- withneykorSoooo true!!!! I totally agree!!!!!! 🙌🏽
- naturalscorpianSo true and you can eat on the eggs longer than drinking a cup of Starbucks.
- vmossnycIt is too much. Although I buy organic, thankful I can, the average person or working class person cannot.They don't buy Starbucks.They go to Dunkin Donuts.
Log in to like or comment.