fiddysnailsIt's going to rain AGAIN, so I brought the succulents inside, because they've had quite enough water for an entire month. Also, here's tonight's post-cleanse, post-actives #skincareroutine.
#PRsample disclosures: #Swanicoco products provided by @swanicoco.official. #Amorepacific product and #Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX provided by @sulwhasoo.us. #Simplisticskincare product provided by @beautibi. #Shiseido product provided by @shiseido. #Missha product provided by @misshaus.
#Whamisa product gifted by @christine_glow and @glowrecipe.
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX
Simplistic Wonder Essence as FTE
Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Toner. Yes, it smells like #skincare heaven.
Swanicoco EGF Original Pure Ampoule
Shiseido Microtargeting Dark Spot Corrector
2 drops #LJH Vita Propolis Ampoule mixed into a couple pumps of #Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule
Amorepacific Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essence
#235N Rice Soothing Ultra Feather Mask
Swanicoco Fermentation Peptin Eye Care Cream
Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask EX
#fiftyshadesofsnail #rasianbeauty #abcommunity #beautycommunity #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #skincarediary #skincareregime #dryskin #antiaging #leejiham #luxurybeauty #luxuryskincare #instabeauty
- fuckyeahkoreancosmeticsThat whamisa is enticing me
- hellohimawariiI knooooow rain is comingggg ☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️ love that Whamisa toner ❤❤❤❤
- pdxbeautifulI need that toner! Yeah, can't believe it's raining down there and snowing up in Portland. It better clear up soon cuz I'm flying in tomorrow
- fiddysnails@pdxbeautiful Good luck with that, my 45% accurate weather app says it's going through Friday 😲
- pdxbeautiful@fiddysnails crap! Well at least it won't be snowing
- liv_the_dreamI've always wanted to try something with EGF. Can't wait for the review! Also do you have anything containing peptides in your collection?
- mrsjamesrecommendsNeed need that toner💖😍😍😍
- jayzus21What product do you recommand for deep acne scars ? @fiddysnails 😊
- workingwithmonolidsI'm so going to take the plunge and try sulwhasoo!
- mari.m.gouveaWhamisa! 😍 Have you tried their Organic Flowers Eye Essence? It also smells like heaven, it's light but really hydrating and the bottle lasts forever! I can't get enough of it!
- missyourdyIs the whamisa worth the hype? Will be in the market for a new toner soon, considering replacing my belif toner with that one!
- dimokosibI'm curious to see what you think of the Whamisa. I've been using it since Xmas so I'll be waiting for your thoughts.
- email@example.com does the whamisa eye essence just hydrates? Any effect on puffiness or dark circles?
- marjo1672@fiddysnails any thoughts on the amorepacific intensive eye essence? That's serious moolah there for a tiny thing. Did it help with dark circles or puffiness?
- mari.m.gouvea@marjo1672 Hmm, it helps with puffiness, but I'm not sure about dark circles. I purchased it after reading @sheryllrenata 's review on her blog: http://thewanderlustproject.com/2015/08/whamisa-organic-flowers-eye-essence-review/#.WHZN5YHA2aM In my opinion, it's totally worth the hype!
- m.m_capsGreat stuff 👏
- emilysdaily_gramMy succulent always end up dying because I over water😥😥 still learning
- upset_cupcakesI love the first care serum by suwhasoo. It really calms my skin. As soon as I stopped it, little acnes craw their way back...
Log in to like or comment.