_ramonalisa_The route to my 88 year old zipper supplier takes me right past Leonard Cohen's old house. People are still leaving flowers in his honor at the park across the street. Can't help but be inspired in this city! What do you love about where you live?
- whitneybethphotographyI love stories like this! Love living in such character rich places!
- romeroescobarAll the beauty created by the talented artists here. 😋
- _ramonalisa_@whitneybethphotography Me too! There is literally always a story to hear or tell 😘
- _ramonalisa_@romeroescobar Love it! 💖
- captured.by.alyssathat is amazing! how cool
- mmmcrochet@_ramonalisa_ that's so cool!
- peachleavesboutiqueI love the historic buildings where I live!
- wovenbywillaLove this sacred little spot!
- thelovelyotherHow lovely to be inspired on your walk around your city! 💛
- venussmileygalNicely captured! Its so nice to have something interesting to look at while doing some daily errands. I use to love how dimple and uncrowded the our city was but right now traffic is but a crazy thing to deal with.
- bububunThat's so sweet!
- socialinkcoThat's really nice! I love that I live right in the center of the city. Nothing is too far away 😊
- amiehaywardThat view looks utterly inspiring, so happy you have such a beautiful place to live!
- shawnmoretonphotographyLove that spot. And the beautifully named rue Marie-Anne.
- simplehomeoilsI love that we have all four seasons.
- discoversmallHow sweet! 💕 I love the sense of community and the mountains!!
- mariann727O Galo de Barcelos on the top of the coreto, the snow covering roofs and flowers, the snow covering our soul since you left us.
- richcerv_Awwww wow so beautiful and bright
- n0te.t0.selfthanks for the inspiration! :)
Log in to like or comment.