aubreymarcus@marvel x @onnit Iron Man kettle bell coming in at 40 lbs of boss. Every human should own a kettle bell or two - they are just too versatile, and too good. Check out my homie @primal.swoledier for some ideas on what to do.
Custom paint by @3sheets - contact him for details if you want yours painted.
- mjcataldo9Douche ? I think so
- spartan_beauty7Oh. Dear. Lord 😍
- mehcadbrooksAmazing brother
- moir47@aubreymarcus I can dig that. Reminds me of my chest piece. Who was the artist? The style is nice.
- peturkelasonWhat a man!
- ghostface_wuUK sales ???
- kjpars@trevbjj I want this kettlebell!!
- themillionaireblueprintThanks for this one! Have a great day!
- endorphin_factoryThose are badass
- kissescatsGOOD GOD!! 😍
- kris.huntley.24I wish I lived near your gym!
- vanessa_petiteMmmm. Hi 😚 so inspirational, mind and body. Thank you.
- joshwolske@aubreymarcus I'm thinking about getting the cyclops one when you guys get it back in stock. I definitely need one or two bells to throw around for myself.. always use them at the gym. And the @primal.swoledier dude is the shit.. love his moves and ideas 💪💪💪
- mihaihermanKeep on the good work!
- cocreate.your.lifeMind, body, soul ✊🏻✊🏻💪🏻
- briannabardhi@aubreymarcus well hello handsome ☘ get it
- united_science_and_soul@aubreymarcus hello Aubrey ... thanks for the inspiration ... I need advice. I have already googled this info but am not satisfied with the answers. My elbow joints ache and I'm not able to work out for fear of making it worse. WebMD says rest, ice and stretching... but it's not helping. If I do curls it'll hurt them for months. What can I do ? Thanks for any feedback
Log in to like or comment.