beckyhigginsllcFirst of all, yaaaaay for your excitement about the launch of our #BHPhotoBooks today! We are so thrilled that this is just as much a big deal to many of you as it is for us. I'm literally placing another photo book order tonight ... from the comfort of my bed. // In case you've missed the information we've been sharing, the two main types of photo book cover options are either a solid color of faux leather (color options shown here) or a custom photo (which can be an actual photo or you can get creative and scan your kids' art or a piece of fabric or something). So many tips are in two big blog posts at BeckyHiggins.com: "tips for creating your photo book" and "photo books vs. prints". Direct link to the latter is in my profile.
- 1000x_Please release square corners for project life kits next!
- sunlightandairI love that lime green 😍
- caligirlinakStill waiting on a Ice hockey kit
- beckyhigginsllc@caligirlinak I hope you aren't waiting on a niche collection of cards to document your memories. 😳 Anyone can preserve ANY photos / memories with the countless number of collections we have currently available. You don't need a specific themed set of cards in order to get your pages done, know what I mean?
- caligirlinakI know - it's just a large part of our sons life and it would be a super fun kit to make
- chalanse@beckyhigginsllc I love those colors. Please add black color as well though 😊
- beckyhigginsllc@chalanse Black is one of the color options, as shown here. 😊
- beckyhigginsllc@beckyhigginsllc It's tricky to see, but it is the sample on the far right in this picture. Anyway, you will see it in the app when you go to make your book. 👍🏻
- chalanse@beckyhigginsllc oh awesome. It doesn't show like black on my phone. Awesome! Going to work hard to make my books! Hopefully I'll have less unused pic seating on my drivers.
- ebwayman@beckyhigginsllc I second the ice hockey kit!!! I know I can use any kit but I'm cutesy like that ☺
- beckyhigginsllc@caligirlinak I understand. We have a very long list of niche hobbies, sports, and activities that we would love to get around to designing, that we just can't do it all at once, you know? 😉
- caligirlinakOh I know - just something I'd like to see :-)
Log in to like or comment.