barstarzzQ : Whats the best way a beginner can increase their pull ups?
A : First I would suggest buying a home pull up bar. I bought mine as a teenager, before the iron gym so I had to screw it in with nails. You can see what I mean in the above video from 2010 but I had the bar there since maybe 2007. Now they have bars that don;t need screws, look up the "Iron Gym." Install it somewhere you can’t avoid it day to day. ⬇️⬇️⬇️ ☄️ Next is learning the Greasing The Groove method made famous by Pavel Tsatsouline. Although I did not use this method exactly I did use a very similar approach just less thought out. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ☀️ Greasing The Groove works to make a goal more of a neurological skill to be practiced than a workout. You avoid being burnt out, or brought to muscle failure when practicing pull ups but instead opt for many small sets through out the day. Something around 40% of your max. So max out one day to see how many you can do than multiply that number by .4. If your max is 10 then your number is 4. 5 than pick 2. 3 than pick 1. Can’t do 1? Than a negative chin up. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️🦆 Now through out the day you will try with your number X as many different sets as you can. These are not meant to be workout sessions. Small and quick. On your way to the Kitchen? X(your number) pull ups, on your way back X pull ups, before bed X pull ups, after brushing your teeth X pull ups. You can however combine it with your current workout program since none of these sets should be bringing you to failure. I also did pull ups everyday when I had a bro split training routine. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️🤡On the last rep of every X(your number) come down as slow and as controlled as possible. Try this and I guarantee you will see a serious increase. You can also use this method for several other exercises that aren’t too taxing, preferably endurance exercises. If you still don’t get it their is a full youtube video on it at
Youtube.com/officialbarstarzz - Eduard Checo @edbarstarzz
Tag someone who needs to read this 👇👇👇👇👇 -
- h3ndraakHollow body position also works well
- omid19950_@foreverbaldandtatted96 lol
- pivo_ivo@timbobimm @ro_binz vielleicht hilft uns das ja weiter?
- elitedlxGreat shot nice composition
- firstname.lastname@example.org @_merveilleuses volgend jaar sir and miss pull ups in de box.
- hbt_fitness_Hey ✌🏼️ Please follow my new fitness account for motivation and more :) 💥
- adventuremarbleThat is a good post
- _missyadams_I can do like 4 now maybe 5 😂😂😂 I could not even do one months ago , slow process 😊💪
- excesslifeThat is a good pix
- jrm_carricondoC'est comme ça qu'on commence tous @rafaelgendrot
- hounitanI'm going to try this I've been on a plateau for while.
- bartkramer12Bad pullup form
- insta.gym.lifelove that one
- theshueyBefore lifting I had a hard time even doing 1 pull up. I just did lots and lots of lat pull downs and cable rows with working in bw pull ups. Now I can do about 40 no problem
- fitness_modelsKillin it
- liveridemediaGreat tips!
Log in to like or comment.