brenebrownHowdy Baton Rouge! Here tonight for a sold out Louisiana Flood Relief event. Your neighbors in Houston get it and got your back. ❤
- savingsuittIt was so amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!
- rohethcoxThank you for supporting my home town. I am a fan and a Houstonian for the last 20 years. 🙏
- mwvasquezIt was definitely a night to remember! Thanks for coming!
- modernmommymadness@brenebrown, I'm the girl who ran up behind you on the sidewalk and yelled, "That was THRILLING!" Right before you crossed to the opposite side of the street.) It really, truly, was amazing to hear you speak.
- katimatt516Thank you for offering to help Baton Rouge- between the money raised and the healing and insight you provided to the room last night, we are so much the better because of your generosity!
- crgolightlyWe were blessed by your presence! So good to hear your humorous but heartfelt message backed up by data!! I wanted to ask about unused creativity not being benign. I believe I heard a podcast of yours with Liz Gilbert about that. That was a big aha for me. Hope your travels back were smoother!
- notesonthewayLook out for those passing lane slowpokes on your way back 😂😜💆🏼
- meilau.528😺 😕
- justjan210Loved your video on passing lanes.....liked your "talking" to them as you pass! You showed us your human, down to earth side!
- voolifeVery cool
- 1st.nasser@brenebrown your work has been such an inspiration. #orifyoudunnobutyoujustfeelit
- inourprimemybody@brenebrown looking for the passing lanes video now! Enjoy Baton Rouge! 💚🌱🌿
- eve.proBeautiful Pic 💕 greetings from Vienna 🙋🏻
Log in to like or comment.