laurengleisbergThe Top Weight Lifting MYTH.... weight lifting makes you bulky🙅🏼 I totally thought this too which is why I stuck to my 5lb dumbbells for every exercise and did cardio and abs nearly everyday. What I want every woman to know is that muscle is more dense than fat, meaning it takes up less space on your body (a 135lb woman with more muscle will be "smaller" than a 135lb woman with less muscle). My journey (pre preggo): I'm up 8-10lbs since starting traditional weight training and down 2 pant sizes! Lift and never look back. It's not about achieving a particular shape, it's about loving your body and what it can do🏋🏻💪🏻💕
#LGAccountability #LGSisters #LGProgress
- haley_fitjourneyAmazing! Weight lifting has been life changing for me thanks to you ❤️
- ldsgetsfitYou're truly inspirational
- jfitnessfireAlways beautiful ❤
- sierraeldredgeThat coral dress 😍😍😍 no one could pull that off as good as you!!
- francesca_fit__Stunning! Where is the Coral dress on the far right from?
- nellka_15My parents won't let me lift more than 5lbs, so im kind of stuck using them. 😪
- awfreckles14_tiuStunning! Where are your dresses from???
- melissa_lgfitLooking bomb as usual!! We all want to know where those dresses are from!
- annmarie_boweringI've noticed my legs getting bigger and I feel bloated now that I've started using weights 😬. Please tell me I will lose the later of fat soon!! @laurengleisberg
- clairespirationYou are amazing!! 💕💕
- addicted_to_lovelySooo true!! How often do you do cardio now?
- jojo_jones40@cathmid @leannethomwoods @sarahlt7 💪🏻
- lovetoeat___Wow 😍
- arohan317@laurengleisberg about how heavy are the weights you use now?
- lynnettiu🙌 Yes! Love this Lauren! Excited for your next challenge beautiful! 👍💪😘
- do_you_even_golf@toomuchfroyo ahhh this is awesome
- camilamvarellaAmazing as always
- skylerwickertYou're so fantastic. I absolutely love following your journey with Anthony!
Log in to like or comment.