toneitupWe’re on Week 2 of the 2017 Tone It Up Challenge and it’s not too late for you to join us!! 💙🤗 Sign up at the link in our bio 👉🏼 @ToneItUp and you'll immediately receive your Starter Pack pack with guidelines for the entire challenge, your workout calendar for the month, our #1 tip to succeed, a sneak preview of recipes, FAQ and more!! ✔️👯🙌🏼 #LookforLove
- esfithealthybalancedThat looks sooo good 😍
- tiu_carol_patelIn case anyone in the north NJ area sees this, I'm down for a meet up and workout sesh sometime! LOVE the online community but always looking for new local friends, too 😝
- nitsisilva@dnayc @rachboynton wanna get in on this?!
- emstani99@allie_barchitta this is the Instagram for the workout videos I was telling you about, hopefully you can use them too!
- tiucortybortI am so happy to be doing this challenge! The new meal plan is wonderful and the workouts are intense! Being a TIU girl is so much fun! ☺
- tkinschJust started yesterday! A few tweaks due to breastfeeding, but excited!
- charsfaithfuljourneyStarting tomorrow! is it too late for this challenge?
- tiuwithashThis is photo is beautiful but all I can look at is the cookies.
- carlainitaly_tiuHi team! Pls could you post the link again for getting Daily Workout set to homescreen pls. 😁 Thank you.😊 @toneitup
- carlainitaly_tiu@charsfaithfuljourney never too late! Welcome!🤗
- sheamobroOk I'm in!!
- pierrenicolasrozierHigh five for that!
- mrs.charles2016Down 9 I love it THANK YOU 💚
- healthwithjoNeeeeed these 🙌🏻😍😋🙋🏼🍪
- ashroinaDoes anyone know if it's canned coconut milk or the normal kind you buy in a carton in the milk aisle for the chia seed pudding?!
- vic_tiu_ria@toneitup joined and loving it!! Is it possible to order hard copies of the nutrition plans? Would be awesome for spilling on that and not laptop during meal prep 😳😳😳
- lady.kadi.606@darrah6 i usually cook my bake at 400-425. I start the chicken first for 20 minutes, then add the other stuff for another 20. I also coat my veggies with some oil in a bowl before adding them.
- lossinstarsI'm not a Tiu member yet. As I'm still recovering from a wrist surgery I'm unable to do push-ups, triceps dips, I am able to hold plank pose for about 10 seconds now. Are there too many moves I would have to modify or would I still be able to benefit while still recovering? Thanks!😊
- erikastrimer_Love this✌️
- ferbsitalu@toneitup how much it costs for sing up?
Log in to like or comment.