coconutsandkettlebellsIt's a BIG milestone for us today on the @paleowomenpodcast... EPISODE #100! 🍎💃🏼 To that we say, THANK YOU for spending almost two years with us, and for being such an incredible community. In the last two years, we've have over 1.5 million downloads, well over 1,000 question submissions, and 82 references to apples (#teampinklady duh). We truly feel honored to be able to spend time with you each week.
This week, to celebrate, Stef and I discuss a colossal of questions relating to our love story, blogging and business, body acceptance, and macros. AND BONUS! We're live and in person for this episode! (Which, of course means we're even more hilarious.) Got a question you'd like us to answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you love hanging out with us, we would SO appreciate you reviewing the show in iTunes here: http://coconutsandkettlebells.com/review.
As always, thanks for your support, and for sharing your time with us. Hanging out with you is the best thing we do. #teamsnacks #teamstefani
- coconutsandkettlebells#paleowomen #paleo #paleowomenpodcast #podcast #healthpodcast #health #mindset #realtalk #bodyimage #bodyacceptance #haes #paleolifestyle #movement #strength #strongfromhome
- viridiswellness@kelseyalbers Check these guys out
- thecannycountessLoved this episode. I listen to you gals on my lunch break when I take a walk. It's the perfect mid day boost. You always make me laugh and the information you share gives me so much inspiration. Thanks for all you do! #teamfuji
- cynthiadbrownYayyy!!! CONGRATS & thank you for answering my Qs;) & for putting great content out there! Much appreciate it. (Noelle, you totally mumbled when you said what school you graduate from!) 🤔
- b_wdbryWe would totally be friends! All the love for beauty and the beast and the west wing
Log in to like or comment.