serenagwolfThe internet is absurd, and it appears everyone is offended by everything always. I just saw a very serious article claiming that Ryan Gosling's Golden Globes acceptance speech was sexist, and I rolled my eyes so hard, I actually hurt myself a little. I thought about writing something here on how peeps should make an effort not to find conflict and negativity in every little thang, but then I remembered how much I hate long Instagram captions and changed my mind. So, here is a picture of really delicious soup. Fingies crossed it does not offend you.
- serenagwolf@jessicamurnane ditto. 🖖🏻
- serenagwolf@corinadawnrummel insanity!! I thought it was adorable and he was clearly so grateful. Let the beautiful man live. 💕
- sheriposthuma@dianeguite 😂😂😂
- boldtupwriteGreat post. Yummers on the soup! 👍🏻🎯👍🏻
- phoebelapineAmen sister.
- laurajacoby@serenagwolf I want that soup
- serenagwolf@laurajacoby comin to the blog tomorrow!!
- laurajacoby@serenagwolf 😆😆😆😆
- jackandanitahPreach! Oh, I just got The Dude Diet Cookbook!
- annakatemelendezPreach ✊🏼
- laurapblackI'm so offended right now
- serenagwolf@jackandanitah yesss! I hope it provides many epic feasts! 👊🏻
- eml8786Yeah, the RG thing is dumb. But you know what else is dumb? Broadly dismissing anyone who is offended by something. Especially in today's world, where the common refrain is to tell folks who are *actually* persecuted (minorities, transgender individuals, etc.) not to be "offended," as if it's just their fault for being sensitive to hatred and discrimination.
- denycelvNo offense. We loves u💥🎉
- missyoulikegravyJust made your cheeseburger quinoa bake last night. Hubby said make this again! Great success :)
Log in to like or comment.