haileydevineOur house was feeling a bit bare after we boxed up our Christmas decor, so we went and picked up this cute fiddle leaf fig tree! Now I'm just hoping that I can keep it alive... 🙈🌳
- kenzievictoryKilled 2 already. So my husband won't let me buy another
- 1highlyfavoredgalThanks for sharing!
- starr.maxGood Composition
- atlassupply.coLiterally did the exact same! Going one week strong but so nervous we'll kill it 🙏🏻
- karinelambson@angneidig I'm searching for a good artificial one! Do you love yours? Mind sharing where you found it? 😊
- konni_kalitaMake sure it gets a full drink and then dries out inbetween watering. Once a week MAX!
- konni_kalitaand if it's in low light then water even less often
- michellecarini have needed one of these for too long now! and this time of year just may be the most perfect time to get it!
- rachcbergSpeaking of, today is national houseplant appreciation day!
- haleycmoss@angneidig where did you get your artificial one?
- haugendazLove the leaves!
- buitwinsAw sweet
- ash_richards@tpmack mine is dying right now! 😭how much water do you give your weekly??
- jordan_emmitt@karinelambson I found a good silk at Michaels this week!
- karinelambson@jordan_emmitt thank you!!!
- thatpastorwifeI feel the same way right now!
- heathertycksenWhere'd you find your fake tree, Ang? @angneidig
- amberbbe@ash_richards how long have you had yours? Have you ever trimmed the root ball? I've heard that when they've been healthy and then suddenly begin to die, it can be because it's beginning to outgrow its pot, so you have to trim the roots down so it doesn't get suffocated. I just got one, and I'm determined to keep it alive, but I know they can be tricky. 😕
Log in to like or comment.