tacticalsolHere we go!! The Hearing Protection Act has officially been reintroduced!
Today Rep. Jeff Duncan (SC-03) along with Rep. John Carter (TX-31) introduced H.R. 367, a bill to cut through the red tape on owning firearm suppressors. The Duncan-Carter Hearing Protection Act will remove suppressors from the scope of the National Firearms Act (NFA), replacing the outdated federal transfer process with an instantaneous National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS). The bill also includes a provision to refund the $200 transfer tax to applicants who purchase a suppressor after October 22, 2015, which was the original date of introduction. In stark contrast, many countries in Europe place no regulations on their purchase, possession, or use.
Be a part of history, and help us remove suppressors from the NFA! Click the link in our bio to contact your legislators!
#ASA #HPA #HearingProtectionAct #HearingProtectionActof2017#makehearingsafeagain #silence#gunsofinstagram #sickguns #pewpew#suppressor #suppressors #silencer#silencers #fightthenoise #2a#2ndamendment #secondamendment#nfa #pewpewlife #weapons#weaponsdaily pc: @americansuppressor
- k______.________Link in bio takes me to you tube
- wiserolderbalderRepeal NFA altogether!!!!!
- fabrizzio1988Damn Bought Mine On September 22 2015
- mellino19And yet here in MA they'll make us pin and weld the supressors to our barrels on semi autos 🙃
- calebsmith87@fabrizzio1988 lol don't worry about it.. I did something similar to Atleast one. Just think about it as we bought them before it was cool.
- calebsmith87@tacticalsol fix the link in your bio so people can start contacting their representatives!
- jak3hI called to see if my local reps were in support and was pleased to find them to be co-sponsors...#fingerscrossed
Log in to like or comment.