ericcresseyWe don't do a ton of direct forearm work with our guys, but this is a favorite: manual resistance pronation/supination with dowel rod. I love that it's all about eccentric control. We toss it in as a last exercise on upper body days - and use it with both pitchers and position players. Thanks to CSP-FL co-founders Brian Kaplan and Shane Rye for the demo. #theyneedinstagram #cspfamily #armcare
- michaelsailorsThe 🐐's!
- spilly2@anthonyolson dope
- msj126@pablo_matos27 I love this
- coachcam_Could this be something useful for mitigating risk or treating later stage epicondylitus?
- adairtrainerWould this be a good exercise to help with medial epicondylitis?
- dvalencia12@billywill82 was about to tag you as soon as I saw it hahah
- nicknicknicholas91Wonder if this may help out forearms? @webby_85
- topspeedllcFor those without a partner, an alternative is a baseball bat with a Olympic weight plate jammed towards the end, then simply set your necessary tempo and go to town.
- supplestrengthGreat exercise, works well for treating tennis/golfers elbow too.
- talynw@thenotoriousnikhix I love it
- joeyhanley108@scottfuchs4 @sbfbaseball
- tread_athleticsOne of John Philbin's originals that he brought to the Nationals. Manuals for the win.
- bsp2470Awespoem post .
Log in to like or comment.