jlgarvinDo you ever feel like once all your kids are finally asleep, you swear you still hear them whining or crying?! Maybe it's the dishwasher. Or some sort of PTSD?! 🙈🙈🙈 PS. Claire in snow boots is my current favorite thing ever.
- rosielemaI need those boots!!!! ❤️😍 I wish they come in mommy sizes too 🙌🏼
- thebroll@acsaharper yup. Mom ears. 🙄🙉😣😏
- taralynn_frenchYes!!!! Auditory hallucinations! It sends a lightening strike though my heart.
- everennleeshayessssss! @cristinaribbs
- hauteandhumidYes! Its like our ears cant handle silence! Her boots are beyond cute💗
- ms_lwallaceGlad I'm not the only one!
- lifeoftarenI hear it all the time. Sometimes when my husband snores I think it's my daughter. Side note I got my daughter these snow boots in November but I was so sad they didn't have the lace up ones this year! I ended up buying them off another mom for $10! Lol
- pricelesscaptivationSame, sister!!!! It happens ALLLLLLL the time and my "baby" is 9!!!! Just as @ms_lwallace said "Glad I'm not the only one!" 🙉
- scottjess82Haha, yes! If I'm watching football, I am constantly thinking the fans are a baby crying!! Madness!
- badabingstampsAll the time!
- brit_ladleyEvery time I shower and she's asleep!
- buffylovesYep! Especially when I'm in the shower.
- longwharfsupplySweet 👍
- khenskiDefinitely ptsd. I haven't had a shower without someone "crying" in the other room for almost 4 years now😂
- babyuproductsLove this 😄
- alliseavAll the time...
- joie.de.vivAll the time! 😫
- gparrishYESSS! Every.night.of.my.life.
- gparrishSort of like thinking my phone was buzzing in my pocket in Europe when I didn't have any service?? Phantom craziness. 😂🙈
- jabtrcFYI, It never stops. My daughter is 15, and some night 30 minutes after she's gone to sleep, I'll (think I) hear her calling me. Into her room I go, only to find her fast asleep.💤💤💤💤
Log in to like or comment.